Re: [lisp] Fwd: decentralization of Internet (was Re: Bruce Schneier's Proposal to dedicate November meeting to saving the Internet from the NSA

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Mon, 09 September 2013 02:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=1feRNbDJW4rtJQyzMI34teQ7tC//VHbNinmLIxduNSs=; b=kAjQiV/IFw6XBDpYAB0Jkf3rHsHqtzdcexUg66McH57GveVjM+ndsQmzk9Wu37nTQL wwENc3u6lGMMQ5dVE3Oixv7bfeglb1ZbN71y+R08an/FVRmotGe61tgAx2g2ol3ZO/dz ilSpJv+DvYFRWMCbu3sTZYtiFqgCuWZeFIPZhpZsvr1W/ptv/2jIrdpgkGjE3HGqOwFp yVBfXEvhrXm6OMpT0J80xO8jbNL+x/UO1dBRMn9SWmx03zDwDiWMFl2JYnB4xN7uMLCI jDV3/9bm2Gm9rN9gLUnNsaAA/UEPgQEMD4IU1iVoopaHd98EAkSnbWoAU1FurMZ3Bria fN2Q==