Re: [Lsr] Prefix Unreachable Announcement Use Cases

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 17 November 2020 22:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+Vh0Z7Ka2jEmpKrnb0KyVHkZxq5JPFg6s6RbFCNqK0I=; b=ILkncGrbnYE3CuR8DV0if/g0MCpp/DDIT5k4Aa6tUzPgacYM3hQdEwGtZDjffZApXC 0BF34B1dzbeVUETOrcz2tVxtXVzZ7ibX+XmLiCFiVQi75G82k3xvkIrbjTKqHqSNKPAA axYGT1/F610t8vZG1KIGy6cvdLn5S32U9x2v7sUvQTbj3BUSHPfJMa7xyCLDIE9DlMQ0 KoGocPO0JBDzVURykmP3xStMp7b8jBDWZuKOLAXoGKOEjVp12K1nkPPDRGCQaNXE0jPJ USAuzy6G6l1h7nGmFAUxpjufWRz+z+vQmojSHXPoO2rMfwP3flkuXWTxThnthXSAw0ta laMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+Vh0Z7Ka2jEmpKrnb0KyVHkZxq5JPFg6s6RbFCNqK0I=; b=Yh3Bwdubwgj/aZ8ggphq/QnivB5sIv5Ve9SsMkvSj5ZJYMq3Z19C2kempdRNC7syA3 l6NWWzwYGcVk1c/TehxFF5MwfrTP5uDouklO3cxi9EVVMR20MM2EbsVb4gZ5t4sZBn5s fS2H9LNolZKEm8th+NLvw48mvrGyNHwDzvjaPaeun4Ia3mlt2hdHXBTGdkdsBwF01MGF sxjVQTTz0sbUQV5O+L7Ek/1chyPSCO+LQuipkwu2VjKA1e3vaZHjcnu+vIjP/Spd0lTl xONkoCSEMp18bYrCX6FRnAhIDYUA8zbL5DI0PvmdLt0qbAFlC9SgrvnnDOMvaqJFnDhD B2lA==
References: <CAOj+MMH7zRaXNJTRC0ua7ohasUpo0MmeqgzcU9BdpcD7wD+Yrg@mail.gmail.com> <D477846E-1086-46A8-B2D6-E552623E2643@gmail.com> <016b01d6bca9$cf908c20$6eb1a460$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAOj+MMEKbBU1mymU2RzWzwi6Se8ZwQ9OsCBn4NUiX3YAceLdoQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1yS1KdPe0hYGOUhDBpqbNqZCaO=xNEr_LaRg35b=f55g@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMGnRkYrTcC45QEy+F5HNCoFn75r=1gn-+OT89Q53D_pYA@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1pK5JX5sDcPyRKuR67eAkAq-q3wRmYqbsfCwOj0wWjSw@mail.gmail.com> <32DFCE3A-D41C-48CA-928A-37011D158AEF@cisco.com> <CABNhwV0xyWbV_BCn5YmRpVha+hc7SWYSaGTPGwvueW=HxhEj+w@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2sgbycr2-uNTuYfVEMUvbE78z9FeCNM8+pky5q+ApQfA@mail.gmail.com>