Re: [Ltru] my technical position on extlang

"Mark Davis" <mark.davis@icu-project.org> Fri, 23 May 2008 21:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=wsNs3AH+yTxUZXQKQcximcCfI/gP1ggIDN0QyLXykx8=; b=JRkYkNnDmMUY2ahGgWKdHPr7P8+J75QC3xFqs2m05DFOmuIA4X622msuihNPctB72QPoMY+tHyxyAEv3idiExCfTKOe8tlS4fNLs+X5q9kPyjC2B55cf4TTWBJImpV9FJAPq3Bk5FXjaqXbm+EIQ0hiJPY+ywhGmnwETR24DMO4=