Re: [manet] Some comments on draft-funkfeuer-manet-olsrv2-etx-01

Henning Rogge <hrogge@googlemail.com> Sat, 14 May 2011 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:from:to:subject:date:user-agent:cc:references :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :message-id; bh=n5hWXgGHK4qeu3hTweprGpV43+Itxbnt6YSIAMjUhiM=; b=hzCf8osGcudWe+lV7vd3tAO7GOfqa0WIt5LyKgi6QHrSeuzEjBzuUB0S+Q//TqdJxZ S84QLEPLcBCYyJh34Op6a6uuZb4PfkqigHvvZSydxUjGcMF3aAodLqf37Hox1yr3R7Hy W23l51QZD3EJ3keRYltLjug+pvGcyTRt/XP7A=