Re: [manet] Some comments on draft-funkfeuer-manet-olsrv2-etx-01

Emmanuel Baccelli <Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr> Fri, 13 May 2011 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=V43WZPyYqHCOKz3dotPKMfwIQGOuIH2Pc39r2t/S5zE=; b=ZFGN94DIurrHcCCfb5/ju2fq22jhHpROYjMAXz8/wc60RSrUovylpYBio8s5PE4Uz0 eJqrUajGuEm4litvs0jHBXV3MV+41itt2oWFij1lMgk2sxEh+xNV1vRtxfX6+nmzGP+V 55kneULynaQJwvGy1gRfwc76kn6DvACOAgTZY=