Re: [manet] Why the WG Reactive Protocol to be Compatible with another?

"Stan Ratliff (sratliff)" <sratliff@cisco.com> Thu, 21 February 2013 01:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8165; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1361409947; x=1362619547; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=GZWmk50TLpdAT4SMI6bqVqEHPCGtfzZKY8LlLodsHEg=; b=Zwz7eqzdlw7anRzoOmuxYsJV9EPO/4KKSal9Qa3FjxmkpIR0suNBeEtb j1k+eh4RjZ1Kz8Oh9E830aQi/iTAMGW1mfv8y+CvWcrK8kNDxMbgUVRy2 0KnwP/y4FlcA6L+sEoIBtAFThwOU271w7oRqsuM/SfI1pZVGpqXKGnho+ g=;