Re: [manet] Why the WG Reactive Protocol to be Compatible with another?

Jiazi Yi <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Wed, 20 February 2013 17:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=pZmVPG1PzZitn0yUmPalk4cWKsnbUXxpBvPOlxJTgbQ=; b=nBkpzHCG7x9iZJ2zMRCprtzFcmXW0g9xe/jfWk3MIVQ/q6fsXdy6ieNr1qagv7dYKj J2kx30OMrrq//zEcK09+EYlVLn26x3GF0l3N4gRljUvHURdxYQKmFj+BWXq3U6GK/lwq BKlOLv80qmn5Wfdn8Mm65F/RJH8ht0S65LnNcw3cCK2BjS+qJtpGuLpC+98zNDthQcM8 mBcVutUL9fOiIS4b4KfyjXXONs1cMw5usv9uD1xIKCYYRab8Vf+86Xgz0lCTt6js3382 7HdT5F7WZ/3HmVoFPOxsMdEldgwZjvjOmvs4sxudAAkyBaf3e1JQaT1BVhM1QQ7Bf1bm hmXw==