Re: [manet] Why the WG Reactive Protocol to be Compatible with another?

Jiazi Yi <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Wed, 20 February 2013 22:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=K+HY6l5ONTDeF/LEwTYUFUv94q9zAjFIKk7jhVWrwEU=; b=R5CvNFlbey1mBMJ6RgXEc9RWVk78qgDUtscvzcuilxHbtyvfCGrUgBuLMoHTzZTcvH yaBxCFaXyD4B/WcJi2EjwOIpg5MF5Jr3DPcuRDGslY9uldgPF+N3BOWoORYlQxEXlvcT 1CxU8ZaaY1W3FImUTWawZ+SwFXAZvM7/uPPfPvxh9uyEcFvbnISk/XpjWwoNDwbc4Usm nz+aBj2UYPfQAsFag5nyRJ/OlNT7vYUQJ9MTlqrq8GL5yNXt+PHgvm0v4LOcmLxOWllP C1mH7TQbuoDYXZqri78hDGLA4KvcA1MKH45t2+mifXH3bsO6ILEBXkA5Y8MoWnpLv9qH O4JA==