Re: [manet] Why the WG Reactive Protocol to be Compatible with another?

"Stan Ratliff (sratliff)" <sratliff@cisco.com> Wed, 20 February 2013 20:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5008; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1361393557; x=1362603157; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=XjkI+Auj4QCC3s9upHaUxpGeB/w2UAJFmOgYivD+Z40=; b=RV30J1Y3UQ0WEWf3OUFRFpoEesaqREYshEvg5iUePMulwuoPFTgcsDZY p0mUBoKvTiMWMvBFC56ZEKZEFyBeyzP1bQq6HlWmIPbPf0Uosoypn5Huj V1TSOsJqvijxhQXtRpuO6QPHv3LNGtLuouZPXCDUSikOYU08NBi1rq5AL M=;