Re: [manet] Why the WG Reactive Protocol to be Compatible with another?

Henning Rogge <hrogge@googlemail.com> Wed, 20 February 2013 15:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=aWAjmbymzeytQFMs2DJvOsq9eluj6euWz9Jc4NGONGE=; b=qrzLXz/41IwbcJspVilrRqrV0T161peLHpWxEl6ZegyKM/LHVWNVfQF7anXsKC6CNW hU3PqYq77t5u/hnWqktNS9sGscfhRTWN+uBq4PVgTvlCf7Y91BH+2Tff9IrN/Fx4cBbh 2fqQylx4UmcYXiJI+oITJT1xSNvueosSCIeOMb1jznqR5G/8sVW6hBH4eM6MoHpovkLr uDmqWhMz0rV6tof841sCfwPpDpr+GN3uH0nttCHOEE2zA4CAK3pLdAyigMFIyhJU/Wwf aclulUpFTb3VddJmRiQiFF3SFEURV5YONxi4oZk37j5tgF6NFMJctoTrgyWPPvdDDrBP jRVQ==