Re: [Manycouches] DOGFOOD Virtual BoF

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Wed, 12 February 2020 00:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YywADHFGvMOI5esZW0CtAZ+2RFHIPwjgTGvWi6CBy2Y=; b=HtPdu4v1OxQsZlTdadh9zDUlZ20h7VdszwkrDkWLjl8kXv15e8v0rYe2cpThBqvd8s mHRxXQZkM4tLP+391jg2bZJBxzx7DKvxZat6G1Q548RiKv8Ot+9Tkjsz9A+Ft9KbgOrP ceBVxRCrjYaEJ1LeRQ7hIDaSKcd4tYm9PsBUlddEA5wGTpbSvIqfmyUv3hKG2IHKW6yA 9e9/Wxiiapq/YnZE4k2U5/fP2OzJXhPRg2RsxhyRh93um1EOyEkNUArRrTLCAwcfaz+o VVqAXJ3mCLiBZHvUUqfHARBlEEIa5Pri2SfKKvB6F1H/+Qz7W/zZpg+DREUc8b3ZNeb2 mGdQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YywADHFGvMOI5esZW0CtAZ+2RFHIPwjgTGvWi6CBy2Y=; b=tObzKLgir7MFUKYVuM1bBreVbtw0RkJ4wFYfIyTd1PdIjN3utPGyzN+xq9U1LEP+Kd rDqY0+oYA2FMo+d7yUB0C6c2v3eOrftpCKtA1mHDVPhZpNORV5mUd0yjSWFn9t2ZcGel G2zjLmkl6pG2LiBVPikfi0Gkzgtb9cPQ6lTdLeFFTtTwWB1lD9WmXMUDOwnVgeHpT4KY zvSLQpco5lS9evh3JKu1nUgg4gqGq8WNnVxiV37jRg2r393mnXCH9EuHTjnENWiu5eHy QhyhdZsN69vsrTIH4pK/6518sjHYr+qFfRmy2YHPSQE3kxvcwdYlZFDmrS6eU4zfYfO0 dALQ==