Re: [mdnsext] mDNSext features/requirements rollup

David Farmer <farmer@umn.edu> Tue, 29 January 2013 01:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:x-received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:organization :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=5Ja6TCRbe15DgJisOzodUb7goTkt1XHiPkINxSohSjY=; b=aempdQDyaeR1MJmtx57lLf7TB4e95GLELshgO8O3UT//kzLz+qlxTDhW/nQDfAHyMZ drerI/3DDg/dhywtO4/8ct2/11OzWTV5gD074EXMVvdHZqgLjlX5P3D5ih5zQmIF0WHO UxXHBZ2+KqECVVn5ZWp0a1VBUkOI3iABCiwpNHCcFO5e3tPX+Ku8LIAivq4tp0E6PDe+ m29Bn5UyHsude4Wil55O+Th2kbBJs04EOOM9rTVV+s1dkgaE9NroShIM+ODLE6Es8U6x I9ycbKJ3ZTDS5dH9Bp0ApSk0I6g2ZLYkYWXtsiKfptMaDRQf7f+ovIGTo3Ei3HR52smd 7jTg==