Re: [mdnsext] mDNSext features/requirements rollup

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Mon, 28 January 2013 19:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=mq0LyBbx/V/UiP7CrWOPlY+CrJwHurP4nljTIKEZ+Z8=; b=S+mIcXGuUUQP2GXyK8lCmfpo8jijFclqCwT4lBX83ZSw7HGwF0aRTaPx+qjt1bxOI2 lYPGkAuwoLRAIAOiJuCqBpRq4u//MIqYbTHRCqX21ROtDwTC9pGSzn4cX1GWDvkFF4q6 yOM38wBQO+1K8o4s3m44FZezrhAIc6iGmljySFkLwwHUTDZcha8LC9tyR0QtsQismi6Y PWSrkRKhNSnsn2mMwzTI11qxA0rM5BhpUdH/pxfOstPekTmCzTEBFkMoWHynwJOe390I wFmCFXk3nByrpo3B5raFAbtYn62BZqC+m1Eq5ltIEvMNcSoPJ9btY+9JIXABRJ3k6e6W 0AIQ==