Re: [MEDIACTRL] Call Flows Document

"Spencer Dawkins" <spencer@wonderhamster.org> Wed, 30 July 2008 18:36 UTC

From: Spencer Dawkins <spencer@wonderhamster.org>
To: mediactrl@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:36:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] Call Flows Document
Sender: mediactrl-bounces@ietf.org

Yeah, Eric and I talk, from time to time...

Just to add my concern as one half of the working group chairship, what I really want to see happen is that such a document is produced, but that we do not adopt it so quickly that having the six-or-so reviewers who volunteered focused on this document will not interfere with the currently chartered deliverables.

It would be most helpful if we got through the re-WGLCs and WGLCs that we talked about today, REALLY FAST and with good quality, so we will have mostly-cleared decks really soon and can focus on this excellent document, and on the currently-chartered Media Resource Broker.

So please keep an eye out for WGLC e-mail from myself and from Eric, because our working group milestone list could be dramatically different by the end of September if we really focus - or dramatically the same by the end of 2008, if we just cycle once per IETF meeting.

Thanks,

Spencer