Re: [MEDIACTRL] Call Flows Document

Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo.miniero@unina.it> Thu, 31 July 2008 17:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:38:11 +0200
From: Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo.miniero@unina.it>
To: "DOLLY, MARTIN C, ATTLABS" <mdolly@att.com>
Cc: mediactrl@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MEDIACTRL] Call Flows Document
Sender: mediactrl-bounces@ietf.org

Just to clarify, we've so far already tried to keep the call flows
document synced with the mediactrl drafts as well as we could. Of
course, when IETF meetings and the like are on their way, there are
deadlines to abide by, and this applies to both normative documents
and our work. This means that, if drafts are uploaded like one day
before the deadline, we can't possibly update ours accordingly in
time; at least not as long as we won't have ten or more engineers to
whip and force to do the dirty work for us, which is unlikely to ever
happen ;)

The next version of the draft will have the call flows updated with
respect to the mixer draft too, which we already implemented anyway.

Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Miniero, Junior Researcher
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica