Re: [mmox] mmox Digest, Vol 1, Issue 111

Dan Olivares <dcolivares@gmail.com> Mon, 23 February 2009 17:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=eO+0OGXfCvEW3TA4+PkD866E428CTlnqxDO9wS5RqKQ=; b=RxHlkTFErtX/PKqlGHIwNYHxbFN3/Wk+thTOwOCzt03xboC+nUQlIXwxe6iOVKtVpc 3YFO6TbWQZfyDaY1Kcjl0fM6sJZpRo1T3LVmKMIcZs0n2pDvlYO6p3BzR7rKj5Di7JRy Oym7y0iFdWYg+KYOMovLeJ81nfdmj3iyTdyKI=