Re: [mmox] mmox Digest, Vol 1, Issue 111

Dan Olivares <dcolivares@gmail.com> Mon, 23 February 2009 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=osfXwg+4hosIc0CN5AgMHtNgvejU3syKpqU151+p/Ow=; b=Uj8+f/ogKIBnQELSSltyNNWERYRxI/GKh3EdNkcEVRVjbKq0WvG9dhNcJghmQ9ghsX N5bgzxUUkqSTyu+cvRo2ylHvjfY0PFq9bypvSr3nIE+dwu9lrvSo6JY8CysqnZsyOhHr wziDoqMcx8tfJKb6o2HSrSvpDoy+mQL+hRCd0=