Re: [mmox] IETF policy question

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Fri, 27 March 2009 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+gQ76CyW/UmePL1JwP6BTL9KAm1ZJ9TeYymADN2xaAw=; b=n2Xkko1wlX3/5um27sLR+vr1yMAWs4vCgzjlTpOm5I7caugxhuHFT01bTTDA16n2rm 20HRncgxm2509+DPP0EYQfvBDioOEdT/S2KFhlcgUNdv5r08HzGmwPxDjyFrK7vzWFcS 4+eaIaRymhCrvXqLLZkexB/XmOecGtQbU42Ac=