Re: [mmox] IETF policy question

"Mystical Demina" <MysticalDemina@xrgrid.com> Thu, 26 March 2009 01:09 UTC

From: Mystical Demina <MysticalDemina@xrgrid.com>
To: mmox@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:10:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [mmox] IETF policy question

But I think you are wrong about the other 57 platforms out there.  Don't
they all need to have a teleport location specification so that can jump
between their own virtual worlds time they are able to interoperate.  And if
they all move forward using the same specification the foundation is set for
when a client can interoperate with different virtual worlds.

But more than that, you suggest all 57 virtual worlds wait till they can all
talk together.  I will suggest to you the market will not wait for that.  To
me it better to have simple solution and grow it, than have no solution.

But that is my opinion, maybe others feel different.

Kevin