Re: [mmox] IETF policy question

Jon Watte <jwatte@gmail.com> Thu, 26 March 2009 21:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=dM3LqEAsoEFs6K2Wo3/+4ES93aJr+WkFLWj+w1r+n1s=; b=LRj2ZvKeONvqyxYpejNphnd3JbIElPX5NKFSonDC1/zi3U3K+tyVZMJrBEZRKGxjzx ACfWFwguD0HS70qIL+PN1IIkCrNLJ01BRvV5QwBPYk0pJmTfCZHftosLoGDmaFqDdsxP K7viTGJqhDVK8WJbl5/uNRiAunB9gqbJTj55k=