Re: [mmox] Creating walled gardens considered harmful

Jon Watte <jwatte@gmail.com> Thu, 26 March 2009 17:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LshaB6lcGjJsDMoZgVQpkkRH/oExYWOys1123aQXJLQ=; b=st97w9FOQmcAR33Of/GRKiGq6BCMvZr2e71BdasLYHZiClp0MmHxJX8OBajKdpw+k4 oeIhxnGSaZG7p8Ci5fahW+XriquYtaekCFNE0Wzxm/pDZ9AyFHml2JZT/xV4c2zXjzx9 2Igo0uhTT3W/xcZtK+Few3A/besKNM0MY/Ayc=