Re: [mmox] Creating walled gardens considered harmful

Kajikawa Jeremy <belxjander@gmail.com> Sun, 29 March 2009 10:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:cc :in-reply-to:references:disposition-notification-to:content-type :date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer; bh=XCququg4zk81pLeD1QBUaoC4XB18mofzzJrbq7hT6RA=; b=XrOizJu5HAEY/EqcqRwTi2TnXig21MAAVcXXr0hbGNdPmh+OOnS5vO7aCgdlFwcxH6 XCk6ODf+65jUuZtf2UqmFQ5qxpPepGm3UwNZm/upCdAAe4+0TI6dJs3paFCTJjzPNDJc IcBqvelpX6TnxdwPggLi/apCWaBmPt24/0Qj8=