Re: [mmox] Creating walled gardens considered harmful

Lisa Dusseault <lisa.dusseault@gmail.com> Wed, 25 March 2009 16:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=SG/gKSmlmCuIwpfKiqxTFj5WnKeEOKr4SneZ7rS34z0=; b=MWXg3qxC0GKTbIqelwOtwsRdZqtoOnyNXu3iUnDPTrdOHpsB2JmL08XkP6+l1JJ1VT IS2r5kby4yB002z5PP7XdDIa1sBCgvvV7NYuXKHuaQVqCPu/3M6288KdnVlHb0sGIOFp +QNWRbjrpUWb6AMJN4pTd2rR1DJfeSbGCSagA=