Re: [mmox] Creating walled gardens considered harmful

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Thu, 26 March 2009 13:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=4enyR9rZ2z9pdbMrObMkh9vAT6Dgl5PgwFLnfo6BySc=; b=cUHuKvDsFeXjhu1Umn1yTkWpSMQxi08fbNwSplcmZxsnopcvr/we/ry9HI7p8ZbAp/ VljqOanrK1G4x7mPEnI10FIU0lD+LimVPOXkoNLkld1F8unBwWBYwIdCyJDKoPB8OpYJ e8R/KRI4rZushKC0pnAVZQTyimVsyDkEwo3Iw=