Re: [mmox] charter scope, thinking horizontally

Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com> Sun, 29 March 2009 19:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=65urqN8/qsTsyFsdQLZn7d59a7o97obWE2kezuBVoeE=; b=MzwXnZ8uD7cLgyhqPZCCkGzkADQB5cUFFRC0aPtW4lo26p/ZLmY9xwBYtVgqwEsmnq J8N7aqgyGyU6K0LoStR6ytfElDMwFyy/QUPUWC+tncQJdtdHrHZuYmja1fCBLV+hmc7A mAFYwvN80Yx6aTVP608xWZWIy0dlPwnQuGZDI=
References: <e0b04bba0903250007k6886383bja0a06884e8081ac7@mail.gmail.com> <49CDC0BA.5070403@gmail.com> <f0b9e3410903280920o1e436337hb4c40a5b5f124876@mail.gmail.com> <49CE5BDC.5040808@gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903281057g943ce9cjdcce0fc2712a4ec3@mail.gmail.com> <49CF1B1E.4070506@gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903290138ifbfaf18p930f87d1e49e6dbb@mail.gmail.com> <1238321627.6757.20.camel@localhost> <8B62A039C620904E92F1233570534C9B0118CD4EE34E@nambx04.corp.adobe.com> <e0b04bba0903291159w29f55b88g70ec4c669150fe47@mail.gmail.com>