Re: [mmox] Creating walled gardens considered harmful

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Fri, 27 March 2009 05:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=SZkENHZ6qZX755CmGTkcZ1I3UcnGOUbN0K4MBY/TUHw=; b=nGFImCaVzzHM7m1fF4Kpc0JOjWjL4lV4uY/suJhB8Da6KuTvaHdHllDXgUosdmk8vB dY64BMvis1qS0jZOCMmvAb7OOW20MVid3tJN4QCms1eBytud2KFVKiSzwdJWn5ITFtah 7kxX+XXFC9fZ3IhL21SCqEBtXTtZ+vdEdmIVY=