Re: [mmox] Creating walled gardens considered harmful

Charles Krinke <charles.krinke@gmail.com> Tue, 31 March 2009 01:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=L+ge/dsbqp+X7olNK9G/BDPpDJ9Y3l3RYFA1HmVM02w=; b=KeIrfHsBo9C2F9EOe52dWJoZkoAr355Gxo8/rKmZsQylVKQrydWh5ivZKIqL5AAXmp MZPLoKMuXEjenOQKfjupH+G6CgUMDTSDS1i1SHdt2Z8d15SKsGIwTOGzJqDZOnseB8hv xmi/NChpHodxs0DfGjg+m3swHnK81oKObnBBE=
References: <e0b04bba0903250007k6886383bja0a06884e8081ac7@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903290138ifbfaf18p930f87d1e49e6dbb@mail.gmail.com> <49D0081E.4010007@gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903291942k69f6e970yee8b8a80dd8df2fa@mail.gmail.com> <49D0D846.5010401@gmail.com> <170fa1780903300854s34da03eaq8b3ed2f7eb9c2a62@mail.gmail.com> <382d73da0903301459j308445f7uec660dab275175a1@mail.gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903301604x36fa28c7u2dbd6db53bd082c@mail.gmail.com> <49D1653A.8030905@gmail.com> <a768bcd90903301824y441cc2f6ideb27cc9c6319782@mail.gmail.com>