Re: [mmox] Creating walled gardens considered harmful

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Sat, 28 March 2009 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=R2wqcFVrj3mi/XzAYQL/Z8MsCm0WcfgiEUhgza6ihpg=; b=HQ9baWuyrRb/3P9PuM+RB1CSJ4bTLLAxxLt+NBKPzcfC+JueeMVF4JuV4sWQBQkuPO zwf7D3RO4JMD5KN08TJ4UyD/kSBndYy7xaxwEVjIpK5qinBkD4mhi7LMgFkE10FSUf+o SM5sDTUTDvZt8Zeq2arc9zOPI1nUShtOyyFTc=