Re: [mmox] Creating walled gardens considered harmful

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Mon, 30 March 2009 02:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1pw6TYhTB6+WMrEG7Jj9CN4qh41adOJCD0AGemrYpvM=; b=XXV6qs+RVUKnGWhGaUBUy9BWF6ajAun+aO+lvNvegYwqZhLNJiAW+OLAzIk+ITKyeS RVY7GQlNG8cnYLGHvk3IEJG9cgkCAtcZnIiLd+Pt3V/MEE0W5OuqI6ML0+4tQbyJHcU5 U0zcIoxAVApM7PHQ04WiFHmb9BtYuwSdlDeJg=
References: <e0b04bba0903250007k6886383bja0a06884e8081ac7@mail.gmail.com> <49CD061D.30101@gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903272047u738513b9pc2dbe219dbce37e3@mail.gmail.com> <49CDC0BA.5070403@gmail.com> <f0b9e3410903280920o1e436337hb4c40a5b5f124876@mail.gmail.com> <49CE5BDC.5040808@gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903281057g943ce9cjdcce0fc2712a4ec3@mail.gmail.com> <49CF1B1E.4070506@gmail.com> <e0b04bba0903290138ifbfaf18p930f87d1e49e6dbb@mail.gmail.com> <49D0081E.4010007@gmail.com>