Re: [mmox] IETF policy question

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Thu, 26 March 2009 14:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=LGOI0IR8smQXkLSEiqx++YKsSscl4Eo4eodSFRsUOx0=; b=P57WmIJfloV+PsmCmmmC0YXoufQZK1RojY6ooL18BM7UHy+Hi4aVei7SFXvjpHI489 juZkx37hMJqpB13+LXTmKkNINw7WhvFZyAdFgLVs6SgbTqa9SVJRJnD4XX5H4+KJchR5 z0GON9tcvopn0Gw6cEBiPhi3SeWo1PVSvv6RY=