Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE DISCUSION: Always mandate mechanism to map received data to m- line?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Sun, 07 July 2013 19:13 UTC

Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 15:13:12 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
References: <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C3BA9EF@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <511DF9CE-FEDD-4175-BF36-D44ACBE285DE@csperkins.org> <51CF0768.7030504@alum.mit.edu> <3879D71E758A7E4AA99A35DD8D41D3D91D48CF17@xmb-rcd-x14.cisco.com> <51D2DE2A.20300@alum.mit.edu> <3879D71E758A7E4AA99A35DD8D41D3D91D48DBCF@xmb-rcd-x14.cisco.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C3C19FE@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <51D33146.9010402@alum.mit.edu> <3879D71E758A7E4AA99A35DD8D41D3D91D48DE77@xmb-rcd-x14.cisco.com> <51D356C7.2030909@alum.mit.edu>, <3879D71E758A7E4AA99A35DD8D41D3D91D48E258@xmb-rcd-x14.cisco.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C3C1F8C@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1373224393; bh=i4c5IYAqTUrIc1h6trLl1Vo0ERWCDMmk/d+N+c4OicY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=jVlxMI2ocPsWuJtzkdn530NbB5hICHV24Ph3b2eWCN4in4Lm9zIFbKl+dS8ecpw8m cRdhZ/1pWNpCHSbpDKmLMJX4h1baIml04CUZ6cI+j81tA0ulZVlTUZSzbW97tuEeix RjOItIQ25Iry1PLxFWjTkS9oKLJ6NNkZAo9W/Fsn6vYOd6eN7UGXv+vEehL0NvdznC Sv1QzQ1bp3BN+idTtlMwuiVo5c4tvPdE9EIBDJYwr2MMu15dWDpah7TnOUz/MZXz7D tFtZzQGFN3D97bwkE4hRvoDcpqnsqUX8cn+qqcm2TUOvTxHA/Naynpbn5SksPr/0m1 Oomvc3qOUoo5g==