Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE DISCUSION: Always mandate mechanism to map received data to m- line?

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Wed, 03 July 2013 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1372872038; bh=z0BoLrzrQ7ucchF2XVq0qHcGzIWjIMjgPU4xeniIQYM=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YoWY2YodlYdP5N71Rc2CrDjV/JLaZ40PAIkk8XQnI5Tlpp58fvHU2uVH98jc0rmx0 P+l9fLRv2JK6Pkd35Tcp5EW4ORX4sy5OZeLIrvnwoI9Vd3OOpqUYuP3xE3YOYgRIHS +rOzl1dSronSlVNN2G5FRin2A0KcOnjhJvMqHSUg=