Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE DISCUSION: Always mandate mechanism to map received data to m- line?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 02 July 2013 14:05 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:05:30 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <mzanaty@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1372773931; bh=miLwS88QpW4ENXaA2xQDAyDC2EG9dWiXvLhcL13jr9E=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=bMq6N7UjpT8R71QtZG00cuvVkTXblgOPVp6bEQxOqlaMfdYkww/EXY4ndA3Rr8b8e CuHq3T7r9WiB0bOWdPq2lxRQdOmcDHekWXNU+D9KwEVwoV9em4bvOatgwVWVgo97iL AwC7QoXGT+233/p7T7QVdMFYulhDxoid0dpt30ZxdB9hDo1NAZgmP1bTQgxNMEWYnk VzgoaDre2Z/5Fi0UWmWL/9VMJwQ4BIGnyBBua0UNTYTdf1A/aWXqN8SmZAI61gKf0v kdRJSdckk4xm4k9DvZLBoMCoH8U+optotkAWhg7n5R5HlSn+r8bTahYE326HbQ7Iib haPkL842PUURQ==