Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE DISCUSION: Always mandate mechanism to map received data to m- line?

"Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <mzanaty@cisco.com> Mon, 01 July 2013 03:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3359; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1372649580; x=1373859180; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=uhwz3mJjn56VLlBhW+OiZpbkTvHErSfdyVp7ukU4yXo=; b=i5IA4fOETaE5/umSznXKBPVe9IfECemV40eIgXSfNUn8E9lRfq0bDQs5 9wAcAc5Ed0GAytTtCaSXnGnDSjq/Ng64l2cfHUCbMogJaWjJYKL4DzTpt oEKSdkewsRDBlTlSyUCEmMDwnxRFK7rz3u0Au4luzfN36DwUKWV6AVV8v g=;