Re: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE DISCUSION: Always mandate mechanism to map received data to m- line?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 25 June 2013 15:13 UTC

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:13:45 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1372173226; bh=wcneZD/uMNLdok/JQXB6i9s9X0ykOhdNeSOjsrgZzZ4=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=aZFA/JWjsp6zzR+XlRF/0b2ExpyiGYzQv8YYrD4XVqUzL4jrWIU0x4aDKN/HrwvZ4 S3EpUospy8prcZZGZT84BhQwQW5hJ0D3Ve++sI2uvVY683B3+ym6OeDmt6anWYvyv2 FzYRDHOE/RGAjUAOr8ICHa3j0OdKHxZIjHc8Nc0i0fzFYreJqwRwnfuPKHRiMzoPGk YFoboYy9Pv7y7RdmJ46ljjjnM/z8eGCf2BfPaVkNtFnwg4BVh0rNAMaM6sOq10H78c E/zwkgyBWP0ZxIdd69qt9rmrMmgQnmRSpDtd9dX+M3vwagq34Jh65INOfyOcETu2lb uZnqVtE7MjX2Q==