[MMUSIC] draft-gellens-mmusic-negotiating-human-language-01

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 23 July 2013 18:00 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 14:00:08 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: IETF MMUSIC WG <mmusic@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1374602409; bh=CVUOBO1MRy8+euFy9lNlow2m3YRsBs5QcU0hYrAodLI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=fsFWgtjMKRUY1jtHrOQ8dITH95V4fn+6S8ll3u9LnXpNY3ek2sNOLk1VrDMXHiOZu aq6MNsSsm5l3OJA8HSAgTV+54C6O1AaTfP72YvOH/sL5Rbf+OcHwZFAQGpdSbUYay1 KMyE+s5khJmHQsb9aJVRliYoR7pa0S0FotQrIGRfcENXnpRKDhYVDg8Z3/XCAz70TD WPWEBpWkwdf+/XgJo4P3zGyLr04dGZOQNJIQR635sAeQ0NiK/YtMZBGb80yHNgqWyN ZAjIx+ewoPgT49EqsDPb08ma+zsYp54dLEisIWmToKKlAHuIY8wyThOYuY7+5VlPMH JdNQEZTcezRSA==