Re: [MMUSIC] draft-gellens-mmusic-negotiating-human-language-01

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 24 July 2013 00:05 UTC

Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 20:05:40 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: mmusic@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1374624341; bh=mviMsZn/pYCjFQotc1NxGecAdVy5Unh9iH0GzsR/m0A=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=WRhA8v8QErn8xLrqF1pzAd3KgIhlE1KuZib74BC69SqjkMItxTD12y6JModaLKmbT hTrRQOgCWYu/4F0Tb6TrC9KJY2aeKRja+Z4cN+G0J8GPBlbErOcophlWGr9WcdPW6Z oqDzcb6P8Pb3ubmsmAkzBSjVRzDe0H2Qks5i1PLcpi8UxQkxDhcpPxpRjxMyDNifH+ BU9dD4pS9FpDyVwcT/08XFDYXLOyYTVj3UYht4emiji3JY3VkwPbBLwL6hIjJA4+/N F1QEyejeMn7l8BNdYvMDyt03asz15I38tilsD67U5ioB122LehfjgKht+jhV3eIS8d bu5o9NgeXVwvw==