Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 30 November 2015 15:36 UTC

To: mmusic@ietf.org
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 10:36:03 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1448897765; bh=Ekn1qWHoKzEQbiJ+ev2NdaNv8wrqQChLrGTO4LglU6k=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=aWztJ8tKUr3qVnUUxBcTxwML25mpzBqhNC9j3EcFYnWpUDpzHNukYrxirXUtzMB1G GvhEyvciIMEYZgLRPsBTCF8Sq2pZnez/Yo5gnDXgZMTP1zKYNZnAJhg+xDf3uzCjfZ ZNDVtKIMVlMajUMqh9caEsZYRDzcP7/6IRcBdCXRUCpQhhy+J/Cj3bT6RTriYsFaBN JVG3IyvClhReJFMIN6jBN3twbbulSigzcQU789+M5XbFc+fK/s5Wn8ISxOwWiJfxAh LKE1F7IItgm3Eo5DobVEljWJ8kitE+SBOaEwB06UpoBmpn5+SS5jQGReOLITOqQZso Fg3qtlPIvHv/A==