Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Fri, 29 January 2016 02:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17872; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1454033977; x=1455243577; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=9o17MvaPtYuNl4YbAqnxEzvBEni6roIb+NVtkIhWppU=; b=NPz/Jg/Kc1o2JJP0jGNj2iXE9ac3Fl2SJQB878IaIKtCHsclSUZzuTQL vV04IlQ7UZ8F/LtKSZWTQf/S5W4k6LQ6b1o/clAesnccf+YsgfaJue/rG WDqqB/GRACLiTt4vVDN6iUdS0CgIXOAe8pxWpmXXp9RdOyhgiRDCoVz+u Q=;