Re: [Monami6] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-bagnulo-shim6-mip-00.txt

Thierry Ernst <ernst@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Thu, 14 July 2005 11:30 UTC

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:29:59 +0900
From: Thierry Ernst <ernst@sfc.wide.ad.jp>
To: Monami6 BOF proposal <monami6@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Monami6] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-bagnulo-shim6-mip-00.txt
Sender: monami6-bounces@lists.ietf.org

Hi Marcelo,

I didn't read the draft first, but, how does it relate to mobility ?
Monami6 is not simply about host multihoming, but about solving
multihoming issues specifi to MIP or NEMO enabled MNs and MRs

Since Shim6 folks have said they wouldn't spend time looking into the
mobility problem, I fail to see how this is related to Monami6 (I write
this without reading the draft your mention, so my comment may not hold
if you clarify this).

So, could you clarify on the ML, and match with the current BOF
description and WG charter ?

Thierry