Re: [mpls] Retiring ACH TLVs

Lizhong Jin <lizho.jin@gmail.com> Fri, 17 May 2013 05:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=hkdzMQoMkjGLT9G0KQY+54hF9B8dKuDCHeGerJxwTXM=; b=vAIfin6l4C+r0AqWRa9XVyvgVUzD4ILaotjqbhMJXOQcVg4FEGVlZ4XLaBPCIsKTbx ZX00X//e7R1CQenimnnTL7qqnkVDua/nBSlwT3MEvOj9n3R+LSWnzel1PMuD8S2jnUti I1vhqUjWfJnAY3w3j7UPCL4XY3g9iFsiawyqQSHUSdEIVhcbBaBQlcQMBrMxcukYSSYf TBR3loNo53/2vbBLxt5VbwxpOTRLlvOd9oyHAz0/ZYfe6fYh8IBykWrR78XI2qu2tKG1 Ff5JbPkaqARiFw98dfA9Rzz4dqAOdZKxNFTLcE/yqvnxYU3HAHm+bHQIc6H8YQSuL9tV cw2g==