Re: [Netconf] WG LC for draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Wed, 24 May 2017 03:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ASSXMANHWbET2xFwVBGoRqZ0nDoUJNn4yr6frWRTuNw=; b=oyJzNfMEdaqAPRLvfFEPhrafNe+KJXDXSnGac5Uh3Nb7OjMPUUeqMvBE23tXutP8bZ PEbwv0fu00JJCm775S8CdJj4PLgVj1x3iUoDnMKDesfoJY+rIcBMJxR/lEHwEutD8rXA 5gZ1fk73nardRv3hBsXHx2adpimojTZa9h7f5S7T1Kvu8tmBr/nvFnAunJWoEg2JDrvf a9VpeOAa+MQyngu9yhoKOkC0GCsb+T0Ss2shIJJZq9EjkC6RAGhSvkSHstsP59zNH0c5 b8gYVDG4lIj066D6VJ+7Kh12i2lNGbapnZwjZVY6Vl/mUfGrLYja3/iwVJ+YvAsaqgvh sxbg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ASSXMANHWbET2xFwVBGoRqZ0nDoUJNn4yr6frWRTuNw=; b=Zu9pAIugJuDIG4vmMFqO81HEuCJhSWp3u5VVkrncZkJWCZGGjpz4lCEuvuZYvWhCDz 3Tsa1hzixtW2T37p59idhGLnyrv4oJBonTh4BdzAwJh9iJifrHm91SwdSFXx6pUMMbn0 MmupeUOwjgyn/PGlsH//jxg7lvdlbStY1/VnW0tayFm+Z3GPhBpm/W+O5JPG0EF9u5Jm N85yrapROkhF/zVfYHU/ehuBTzNIz4WXbm7o/PShyKcPw6qfGYfHaZMiXutnp5SkgI4Q Ld2YLBhSraLbUINg6jg9dslZYF0UBlxw/dtxWWNqeK+cs+pVfMHKlepygzPD2XWBQuPv 0pRg==