Re: [Netconf] WG LC for draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Thu, 04 May 2017 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yumaworks-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ekRE3D4Q2NUvdl6Rj7ng44k/15zODfRL33pKN5Bgdbw=; b=wXbyK26YFMbySFCNmwBKjN0zkHddUYzs2zoXPTCkUGSMa9sqHRoYja+ggbfBC1N09s M/jRHcRK3pQYny9BpfbLCuAdLmMv1eEI9xGIvq7Lou0+jyXxuHPJB7KNu1peI/1XZgkB E4l9ZN6UO16Sv9PH6B5vTGO5un70gwJTZOvm5cgCmZ+bNMxCxxoc5NCf5i3JfgC56Hjm oykKs2a+hEQhsGNTFIrj1ONJv8VjtNgrB0Qhnn428dbiD0THWaRzahJJgY3HlAGJdFh6 umRLu0jdfe4adcTqZBt0TF4DA623ETtWIn4IK+j4ihKbnLGrbw/8SsDvR9oNFZi0Onrr 7P1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ekRE3D4Q2NUvdl6Rj7ng44k/15zODfRL33pKN5Bgdbw=; b=CPG/CkYfvI52AJmpbJaT6+Sn/v5D8+6UmEPPp/pCNvekqZeOrxckMMhp+Mr9FFnNBv fM1EN6U/CLd7zy9eGFf0adXKrR8boxQaqFsd49spfmXCceSNJgDFkSk7qSfP/ltLBxxy dXD33qXiTiiEr/ZdpskebuO4CywA/l4T/S+GfqLT8tA0Z0KnL8rangX3ulllHleYBgrj xcTLauaKezKsjvZm2BPT+/khlwI3mni1QGLJAXGba7uRGdTRs2i3NawrETBCrywalMHf 22FnUhBnlLGiVKCyEKEFW2a86gXf2K3w4l1elCjUFTrnC3kWjKTxj7ciNjuqUrPXjqD5 mwYw==