Re: [netmod] Inventory YANG model (entity-MIB)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Tue, 10 March 2015 14:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16822; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1425999380; x=1427208980; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=UBIq7ilvNt5fGNeGixCqjw9Fc2ofbZbb37g0PfDDhQA=; b=CQ7IYfzT1loGlwQkAfQQlyc7UBufen49oXtt87hLb7dmTuYLanSf+tLy Pf0HjEabaCvF39x1j67iHfdpL04F+Oh+dbiva40wcOEfU0EIU2pjLtx1s /bDAXGFVXXlk2gqtMM6z7yKFk+0dOXA50Qnlt+vrB3ffEe4l5LHjsN3hG Q=;