Re: [netmod] Inventory YANG model (entity-MIB)

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Mon, 09 March 2015 03:40 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>, Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 03:40:15 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.97.131]
Cc: "draft-dong-i2rs-network-inventory@tools.ietf.org" <draft-dong-i2rs-network-inventory@tools.ietf.org>, "i2rs-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <i2rs-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, NETMOD Working Group <netmod@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [netmod] Inventory YANG model (entity-MIB)

Hi Tom,

Happy to know that Netmod has interests on the inventory Yang model, and we would be glad to move draft-dong-i2rs-network-inventory-00 to Netmod if it is decided by the ADs and chairs.

Could we ask for a time slot of 10 mins to present the current inventory model draft and discuss the next-steps? Thanks.

Contributions and discussions on this model are welcome.

Best regards,
Jie