[netmod] OpsState Direction Impact on Recommended IETF YANG Model Structure

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Mon, 11 July 2016 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8268; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1468254982; x=1469464582; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=YTFsof5L39oxZas5a4oDECBM1k0FfOwy+WR3LZJ07KE=; b=fhVSlFYrS+hHfwIUfBJxeoRpmI5dtfAZ+LfwGrjNeOgh2YV8EcyO0QZZ WMaDX3Pn/ua7ktqL7n+72Z8i8E5IOf2P9J+5naA4KPOi4FhjeGm6FM3to g9yWd3nqruiZHuQM/+r7vpuOllb5B0UlnR3PhnsOSdipMnHqCLekILLQR k=;