Re: [netmod] Y34 - root node

Andy Bierman <andy@yumaworks.com> Fri, 21 August 2015 14:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=09xJf+p5Dq0XywSFVPGkZpTU80pXi3ukZzlsOlT9UNI=; b=hrwh6sTFJMnixxsA5ZRTykz0VPGkiq18LE5jy78iOTJ8KBagokBWNaK2CRQWMiuv9m seCdg65abBX8XAlByuQ72F0VCwNQiKF4M9vmD5/4Y0BqWTxHz2BNtCMyzylvbBidPc1D w0t4c3y8mJ/Q7U7G/JHHegY3w8+FKdhxsmvB5PLhR+E96jEffCNJLe8nXXlZc8mI227v u75Hu5igARVyn6rWXPMj3lOcDQJk7+QyTpmJqYQ8XB6WZA4oaMntt5rt3UGDez5we8Ay qeHxs0/W68M29ZV8qwI1Fu9SnEOCrJKuyySbUlpn5R9tzmtoshj1Gv70AOwdABtaAXmg MCSw==