Re: [Ntp] Timescales

Magnus Danielson <magnus@rubidium.se> Wed, 09 December 2020 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=rubidium.se; s=rubidium; t=1607525300; bh=+tpyw5BjvF6pd8BVv7KPqz2dl5wrfGHLfSSChAAH+44=; h=Cc:Subject:To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=G6vghMccgQyeZAXmTVZGs6FUf+BYYAaWEygc0GzkJ0inevEDaZ8KJTKS+YJt/Q5DX O8k2+dzgmm0gX5gRCuh8wE2dPbTp2U9c9yiqTPKtmgyUFBrzGcjCD+6ZTWSAROkZ3A 9+4zsvqhGEUPorUl1I64eAIhGej+J4bjaP/FrrVaH9hkNiMxkanF/wlokEp7knI9ve Q/sBz7kNEQunamsleSG7+AUNWd417Q8OTeb3455GztdUu9IxRx3gXH6di4xZK0VKpZ si8H5ZBMR4YFrzskwVyH+tvgjK4YNnerzusYs9q15OTm7KbHm3Ysl0cI4qIKHMtNfP 8UZSJ92pdkH/w==