Re: [Ntp] Timescales

FUSTE Emmanuel <emmanuel.fuste@thalesgroup.com> Wed, 09 December 2020 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=thalesgroup.com; s=xrt20181201; t=1607522542; bh=umfE7FDBzTT1OpEjL6dgv6V1FggCumwoIBhvSxEkXNI=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version:From; b=WvRM8Md0gFaDt5Y0mnVB9GbELKmiRPVx/gER/+5U1AWEgBd6TQrfBHmrsUN8/zAGO m1vPIZOvE+0uz6zarCrwlYC75Bxk0Q0kVS4WUIVBrSy3wX33T0fVXP7lh7vZ4S+Y5P AuXGYv8GXOqEMpozeOb27nYhg7KjgToVS7ok5FM1SmpPDTOeacqe01isymjEy2vNrD 74mKG1xgRrhAEP48TaHQMwXgo6ELi1rHi5rBm04+Fec28IgtE/3ulxTEi7vQan4QzR 2CMjd1OTjIyD3OA89e3Se7C8WgbFCziE3f6Da4azeQywfgSPgRIgsHihjQUrp5tOER BD3moqfB8Xw4g==