[Ntp] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp

kristof.teichel@ptb.de Sun, 09 December 2018 11:43 UTC

From: kristof.teichel@ptb.de
To: Harlan Stenn <stenn@nwtime.org>
Cc: ntp@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2018 12:43:34 +0100
Subject: [Ntp] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: WGLC: draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp

Fair enough, I guess.

However, please don't use "Harlan hasn't gotten his way on issue X" and "issue X has never even been adressed" interchangably.
Otherwise, anyone trying to follow the WGLC discussion who isn't aware of the history might be confused.

Also, please clarify what the mentioned "proposed solution" by Dave is referring to.
Merely claiming that there is some holy grail document that people are just ignoring for no good reason does not further constructive discussion.

Best regards,
Kristof